rockstarjantzenrockstarjantzen

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Wave Ocean Acoustic Wave Ocean Acoustic

I actually like it quite a bit, but I'm going to give the author what he was asking for and say that I hate it.

Never Ending (With Effects) Never Ending (With Effects)

Rain?

First of all, I love the piano piece. I think it is very moody by itself. I don't think you need the endless rain. At first, the rain and thunder sounds cool, but it gets old rather quickly. Maybe turn it down a little, to be more subtle. I think the original piece is a little empty, maybe, and this version is a little to crowded. Something in between will be perfect!

Matt-Porter responds:

Thanks for the notes, I definitely agree with you. The main reason for the rain was that I too knew the main piece was too empty, the ambiance filled in some of the blanks for me, for now. I agree it's a bit crowded, and a bit repetitive at that. One day it'll be a complete piece, with more variation in melody, and less reliant on rain ambiance, so goes the plan. Thanks for the kind words and honest review, much appreciated.

- Platform - Platform

I'm so happy right now!!!

This is some amazing work! I think even if I was suicidal, this song would make me want to buy a kid some cotton candy and a cloud-clubhouse. Awesome!

Or4nges responds:

They should play this in the background on the Suicide Help-me Hotline.